Aggressive Representation from a Divorce and Family Law Firm
Whether you are going through a divorce or if you are dealing with other family law matters, you need to know that your lawyer is on your side from the beginning to the end of your case. You will have that assurance from the moment you come into the R. J. Peters & Associates law firm in Phoenix, Arizona.
Divorce and Family Law Attorneys ∙We Take Sides
Call Now for a Free Consultation ∙ 602-256-7575 ∙ Contact Us
What does aggressive representation mean? It does not mean starting fights with the other side that will cost you time and money. It does mean protecting your interests at every step in the family law process. It does mean helping you through a divorce with as little difficulty and cost as possible. It does mean having a thorough knowledge of you, your family, your concerns and your goals.
Every family is unique, with a different set of facts, circumstances and concerns. When you come into our law firm for a free half-hour consultation, we will talk about your family. In a divorce consultation, for example, your attorney will discuss:
- Your children: Your lawyer will explain the laws regarding child custody and parenting time (visitation).
- Child support: We will explain the Arizona guidelines and discuss your rights and obligations.
- Property division: What property was acquired during the marriage? How much is it worth? How should it be divided?
- Debt division: Like property, debts acquired during the marriage need to be divided between the parties.
- Spousal maintenance: In some divorces, one of the spouses will be awarded alimony — temporary or long-term.
- Attorney fees: How much will this cost? Your lawyer will discuss our fees with you. We want to keep your costs as low as we can.
- Procedural: Your attorney can summarize the likely procedural path your matter will take.
In addition to divorce issues, we also handle domestic violence concerns, grandparent rights, adoptions, non-parent custody and modifications to support, custody, and other divorce orders.
We take sides at the R. J. Peters & Associates law firm. This is an important concept that we do not take lightly. Settlement of the difficult issues which arise in family law matters is always an important effort, but not always possible. We focus on fighting for our clients whether in settlement efforts or in litigation. Our only business is family law. From our office located near downtown Phoenix, we represent clients in Maricopa County and throughout Arizona.
Free half-hour consultation. Major credit cards accepted.